Pages

Premium Post TPA3116D2 (Sold to Todd E. of Redding, California)




FEEDBACK FROM THE OWNER...
"Got the amp last week.  Excellent for the cash. No question. I am really amazed that something so tiny and so LIGHT can drive two 6 foot tall speakers with 4, 10" woofers, 4 mids, and two tweeters. Amazing really. Does great with voices. Been really busy so I have not had time to play around A / B -ing it with my other amps, but again I am really impressed with what I have heard so far. I am running a mac laptop, just standard 320 mp3's into a Michael Yee / Musical Surroundings MYDAC II through the USB input. Very simple set up, so compact. This uber simple set up would be very hard to beat for the money.
I am excited to try it with some of my smaller speakers once I get some free time. Excellent packing and shipping time too. Thanks for everything. I LOVE the aesthetics of it, the green cube light, the retro switch. Aluminum / Walnut. So cool."
Happy,
Todd

No comments: